URGENT NEWS RE CORONAVIRUS Updated 08/04/20
SITE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PLEASE DO NOT COME DOWN TO BRING STUFF DOWN TO YOUR CARAVANS- WE ARE CLOSED AND CURRENTLY VIRUS FREE AND WISH TO STAY THAT WAY - PLEASE STAY AWAY UNTIL WE ARE GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR TO OPEN!!!!
Sadly we are still unable to open until further notice, but thank you for staying away from the site - for your information Security are in place and will remain so to keep your vans safe. Work is still being carried out on site - all your vans have been strimmed and are being looked after. Maintenance is still ongoing.
The following in an excerpt from NACO re payment of pitch fees - please see their website for full document.
Our advice is to pay your pitch fees - not only do you need to fulfil your contractual obligations but it’s important to recognise the importance of the park continuing as a business. Whilst we recognise the frustration that people have with making a payment for a facility that they can’t use, we will come out the other side of this and once we have, this will be the time to discuss with park owners what they can offer customers in the of compensation.
We are delaying the opening until further notice. We are complying with government guidelines and hope you understand the seriousness of the situation for all.
This statement was released by the government on Sunday 22nd March-
And on Sunday evening, the government issued a further statement clarifying its advice that "people should avoid travelling unless it is essential." Essential travel, the Department for Health and Social Care said, "does not include visits to second homes, camp sites, caravan parks or similar, whether for isolation purposes or holidays".
We want everyone to be able to come to the site and enjoy their holidays with us.....at the moment the risk to both guests and staff is very high. We do not want Coronavirus on site as this could lead to us being shut for a long period of time. We wish to keep everyone on site safe - that is guests and staff, and not to follow government advice at this time would be foolhardy and dangerous. Dymchurch is also struggling to cope with food shortages and deliveries, and most local attractions are closed.
The full payment of site rent must still be made by 1st April 2020 and we will monitor the situation. Debit card payments can be made over the phone, bacs payments via the bank, or cheques may be posted. Please remember to put the correct reference- your surname and van number.
The gates will be locked and will stay that way until further notice. Please respect this.
We thank you in advance for your understanding, and we hope you all stay safe and healthy. If everyone obeys the government recommendations we will hopefully be open as soon as possible.
.ALL SITE RENT MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY
1ST APRIL 2020
Full Site Rent £2184.00
1/2 Site Rent £1092
SITE OPENS -
UNKNOWN - AWAITING GOVERNMENT DECISION
SITE CLOSES -
SUNDAY 1st NOVEMBER 2020
ALSO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST TURN OFF YOUR WATER IF LEAVING THE CARAVAN UNATTENDED.